12 March 2011

Weekend wager


This weekend's wild stab in the dark has been a Cardiff/Nottingham Forest double with the remaining £73 in my Sky Bet account. I see no reason why this shouldn't come in, after all as we all know Cardiff are on a great run at the moment scoring several goals and passing the ball an awful lot while Nottingham Forest have been equally effective erm..in the last third.

Later on today after nap time I will be mostly not watching Arsenal. I've no desire to see them take another dicking. I see no reason why this won't be the same old story. Arsenal pass the ball around but lose. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I'm afraid you also shouldn't compare Arsenal to a book. A book has a spine for one thing.

Instead I will eat some doughnuts I bought earlier and research Belgium.

No comments: