8 May 2011

Swoon




Seriously people, who has a harp in their living room who isn't from the 17th century? Any woman who can romance music from her instrument in this way with such graceful dexterity must surely be a wondrous experience in the private chambers.

This is splendid stuff. I love this girl more than Lois Lane. In my dreams I lay semi naked wrapped in a sort of nappy cum codpiece eating grapes while this delicious creature plays her harp for me before we retire for an evening's nookie.


Update* Oh no! She's only 17 and according to the half age plus shoe size equation for calculating ones partners perfect age I will have to wait until I am 53 before I can have my prize! It's like some tragic Greek myth. I will be driven mad before my time by the music which so enchanted my heart.

No comments: