27 January 2011

Man gets moth caught in ear

A dude watching football in his living room got a moth caught in his ear and had to go to A&E to get it removed. He tried using a toothpick to remove the pesky little critter and then made further attempts with his Dyson vacuum cleaner, but to no avail.

Eventually he went to hospital and they were able to suck the little guy out using some sort of surgical ear vacuum thingy.

This reminds me of the time when I got out of the shower once and a moth flew up my cock! I tried for hours to suck the little blighter out with my vacuum cleaner but the nozzle created an airtight seal around my penis and I had to go to A&E with it attached to me.

I was in the waiting room for seven hours as it was a Friday night and the place was full of drunks. They didn't seem to believe me either when I finally got to see a Doctor.

The nurse and the doctor were both female and they looked at me like I was some sort of pervert. I had the last laugh though when they finally pulled the vacuum cleaner nozzle off me and a huge moth flew out of my Japs eye along with a thick string of my seman that sent them screaming in disgust down the corridors.


True story.

No comments: