1 September 2010

Wednesday's any other business

Is it me or does young Laura Robson bare an uncanny
resemblance to Annabel Croft when she was of a similar age?

The equation I have always used to determine whether a young miss is a viable target or not is simply to halve my age and add my shoe size. So a 25 year old is currently the youngest in theory I'd be comfortable taking over the jumps without questions of exploitation and grooming plaguing me post-coitally.

Obviously young Laura at 16 or 17 is way out of bounds, but I have to confess if she and Annabel Croft stopped buy seeking out a little mother-daughter tag-team I'd be all for it. I enjoy a bit of role-playing; I'd play the strict headmaster who has given naughty Laura a detention and called her Mother in to explain the situation. We'd discuss how to discipline her but they'd both just end up educating me in so many appalling and moist ways.


In other news the Stig from Top Gear is Ben someone...and contrary to how BBC executives types feel about his identity becoming public, no one in fact gives a shit. Fans of the show may have cared for a few months or been mildly intrigued by it six or seven years ago, but in fact the significance of this piece of news has been over-exaggerated much to the same degree as Jeremy Clarkeson has always exaggerated how important ones car is when on the pull.

__

No comments: