14 September 2010

Champions League



I erm..yes...tricky fixtures in the Champions League, but I fancy Tott**ham to draw 2-2 with Werder Bremen after taking an early 2-0 lead. I also fancy Rangers to eek out a 0-0 draw with a thoroughly defensive performance with lots of strong tackles, which may cause a serious injury to one of the United players, but they will get the job done.


Meanwhile, I will also be betting on Rubin-Kazan to lose narrowly to Copenhagen probably 1-0 causing the Cheeky Girls no sadness as they have nothing to do with this fixture and finally Inter Milan will probably draw with the might of FC Twenty.

These are of course just rough guesses, but hopefully I'll be right with some of them.

There's usually a surprising result somewhere that makes Richard Keys wonder "what the odds were of that result chuckle"..and on this occasion I fancy it'll beeeee....Auxerre to beat AC Milan in the San Siro, so I might just have a few shillings at 10.0 just for shits and giggles.

Shits and giggles!? Who coined that phrase and why? Good luck with all your bets.

__

No comments: