31 December 2010

Happy new year

It's quite likely that 2011 will be one of the most miserable in recent memory for us all because of us all being doomed, but let's at least give it a chance.

For now, I personally am just thankful 2010 is over. Many years ago I predicted 2010 would see the end of the world. I fancied the Chinese would have launched their attack by now.

It doesn't look like I was far off, they certainly have the world's financial organisations by los huevos.

I almost persuaded myself to go out tonight and drink away the final hours of such a miserable year, but I chickened out at the last minute. I simply can't tolerate a new year's eve level hang-over anymore. It would undoubtedly land me in the big house for at least a week, so I'm staying in and will tackle my jigsaw instead.

Feliz año nuevo mis amigos

No comments: