24 September 2011

Hmmm...


At this time in my life I have only laughter and the wrath of the Gods to remind me I am still alive. Or as others call it, the Pigeons game. There are no other emotions left as the rest of the time I am asleep.

Now then, I'd like to think I have a keen eye for a joke, but of course in order to stay sharp one has to push the boundaries a little.

At this time I find myself contemplating a gag, a wheeze, a stunt, a lark which could be the stuff of legends, but could also go disastrously wrong. In fact you might say it's two larks in one. What are two larks in the hand worth? At least five or six in the bush? I don't know what the exchange rate is.

Do you find that even though there is a danger of disaster you sometimes have to see the joke through anyway cause otherwise you'll always be left wondering? Like should you urinate in a pint glass and leave it on the coffee table at a party for maybe someone really enormous to drink?

I've been thinking about this for some time now (not urinating in glasses). I've got what I think is a cracking idea in my head, but I may have built it up too much. What if it's not even funny? I have horrible visions of Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. John Wayne said that so it must be true. I'll keep you informed. I might wait until Suki and Ling Ling have been installed as heads of my personal medical staff. Best be on the safe side.

No comments: