25 September 2011

A final throw of the dice


I have unfortunately only one more opportunity to bring nurses Suki and Ling Ling over from China to head up my personal medical staff. They have become frustrated with the loneliness of our separation and taste of the soups and are considering another offer from a Russian businessman who is also keen to enjoy their unique blend of oriental medicine, therapeutic massage and their gentle pillow fights.

Today's hail Mary NFL wager will have to be successful or I will have to continue on with my fate alone. Alone, sore and sexually frustrated.

If the Gods are still reading my blog, I will need the Houston Texans to win (+4), as well as Oakland (+3), Cincinnati (-2.5) and I will also be betting points in Buffalo 53.5 - I fancy that's a 60+ game.

Good luck everyone.

No comments: