20 October 2010

The apprentice

I was able to watch the entire episode of the Apprentice this evening for the first time. My stomach was aching from laughing at Tott**ham so I thought it the ideal panacea.

I'm alarmed that the dude they fired in the end is a qualified Surgeon. I feel he must have been on the wrong end of many many malpractice law suits to have ditched this profession and sacrificed all the perks that come with it in the shape of moist available foo-foo, in favour of being humiliated by Alan Sugar. One can only hope and pray he doesn't return to the operating tables.

I found myself pleased that the feisty Paloma will remain in the show. Despite the 10/1 shot she has a cock the size of a rhino's leg strapped down inside her trouser suit, I'm still game if she is.

In my world she would dress herself in a PVC catsuit and hide in the shadows ready to pounce whenever she caught the scent of my lust in the cool night air.

She wouldn't of course be allowed to talk during any of our sexual exchanges however as she talks such utter guff and her accent is very unattractive.

No comments: