19 January 2012

Weekend wagering

"White Hart Lane. You will never find a more wretched

hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."


I had something to say tonight about something, but I've changed my mind. The way I see it, who gives a fuck? I think I'll talk about betting instead as there might be some funny comings and goings this weekend and then I really must have some cake.

I'd quite like lay Manchester City this weekend if the truth be told. I fancy Manchester City will lose to Sperth, but they certainly won't win the game. But as you're aware, I can't be offering up this wager.

The thing of course we all have to remember about Tottenham and everything associated with it, is that it is inherently foul. Nothing good can come from it. Money won through the success of Tottenham is tainted. It's a little bit worse than making money from children to wealthy celebrities.

Imagine winning £2,000 because Tottenham won. What are you going to do with that money? You may as well burn it. All is not lost however. I'd like to back Arsenal too, but I can't bet on my own team. I can however bet on Wigan to beat QPR. And I can also lay Chelsea. And because I feel like it I can lay Liverpool too. And why not? You're only young once.

What are you doing this weekend anything nice? Good luck with all your bets.



No comments: