18 August 2011

What's the point?

My mum has to go on a driver awareness course tomorrow as she was caught by a gatso breaking all laws of time and space to get home before she left work.

But right, at this awareness course she doesn't have to do any driving. Apparently there isn't even a test.

I think she just has to watch a video! My mum isn't capable of watching telly without getting up to dust something every five minutes. She'll miss the crucial part of the video because she was hoovering the training centre hallway carpet.

She won't learn anything and will remain a danger to herself and other road users. They should have banned her before she skittles over a bunch of school kids on her way to the hairdressers.

Don't say I didn't want you Thames Valley Police. Don't say I didn't warn you when your mopping kids up with a dish cloth. Soft on crime, soft on the causes of crime.

No comments: