13 November 2010

Manos de yeso


Once that nonsense in England is over between Audrey whatshername and Daniel Gray they'll be just enough time for a snooze and some rice pudding before some proper boxing commences early doors on Sunday in Dallas Teeeeexas Booooi.

Quite looking forward to this fight. I happen to think that even if Antonio Margarito wraps his hands in plaster of paris again he still won't win. I usually don't like to bet against the Mexicans, but he's a cheating pendejo and half Mercan anyway so I hope he endures a significant battering.

I'm not listening to the Gods on this one. They lied to me earlier. Bastards. I fancy what we'll see here is Margarito knocked out in rounds 9,10 or 11 (priced at 18,15 and 17). He's a big chap with a huge weight advantage so he'll try and knock the wee man out early doors, fail, tire and then collapse under the weight of Pacquiao's punches.

It's really quite simples.

No comments: